de ce?

Lumea vede bine ceea ce esti pe dinafara, dar putini vad ceea ce esti pe dinauntru, iar cei putini nu indraznesc sa contrazica opinia multimii-Machiavelli

smile

Ion si Maria, noaptea in pat.
-Ioane, dormi?
-Nu.
-Ma iubesti?
-Dorm.

marți, 11 martie 2008

puzzle-ul albastru de dimineata

Hands down
I'm too proud, for love
For with eyes shut
It's you I'm thinking of
But how we move from A to B it can't be up to me
Cause I don't know
Eye to eye
Theigh to Theigh
A little

I think I'm a little bit
Little bit

And for you I keep my legs apart
And forget it by my tainted heart
And I will never ever be the first
To say it's still a, Game over
Ah ah ah
I would do it
Push the button
Pull the trigger
Over a mountain
Jump off a cliff

Come here
Stay with me
Stroke me
Back the head

Niciun comentariu: